President: Sis. Snow ~ 1st. Counselor: Sis. Griffin ~ 2nd Counselor: Sis. Mark ~ Secretary: Sis. Pyrah

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Ensign Challenge

Thank you to all who were able to attend the Ensign Challenge Breakfast. We know there were several others who wanted to attend but it's a busy time of year! 

We enjoyed a self serve yogurt parfait bar with cinnamon rolls




and then the floor was opened up for everyone to just share their favorite talks, quotes, ideas, feelings and experiences they have had.






I walked away feeling connected to those in attendance and that my "ward family" had gotten a bit stronger. I felt grounded and uplifted in where I am in my life and peace knowing there is a great society of women who have gone through the same and are striving each day to do their best. 

I look forward to the next 6 months of reading the talks from the upcoming conference and getting together again! 
The women also joked about calling our get togethers the "Ensign girls" and tossed out the idea of hiking Ensign peak together! :)