President: Sis. Snow ~ 1st. Counselor: Sis. Griffin ~ 2nd Counselor: Sis. Mark ~ Secretary: Sis. Pyrah

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spotlight - Tiffany Hacker

Occasionally we'd like to spotlight some of the sisters in the ward. It's always fun to find out more about the wonderful sisters we have in our ward. 
This time around - let's get to know Tiffany Hacker! 


Q. - Where were you born? - Everywhere! My Dad was int he military so I have lived in Arizona, New Mexico, Germany, California, Colorado and Utah. 

Q. - Where you fit among your siblings? - Oldest. There are only 2 of us. He is 26. 

Q. - Education? - Bachelor from BYU in Elementary Education. I taught 4th grade for 2 years and then had Ambra so I quit to be her mommy. 

Q. - Employment? - I own Suspended in Time. I preserve wedding bouquets and funeral flowers and encage them in shadow boxes and oval frames. 

Q. - Married? How you met?  - We met when I went to school at Dixie. I remember thinking he was super cute but dressed in green jeans. Who wears green jeans??? We made fun of him the rest of the year and a year later when I was working at Dillards in SLC we met again. He wasn't wearing green jeans and we went out. A few months later my Dixie friends met him and said, 'Wow! that's green jeans boy!" I had no idea!! I ended up marrying green jeans boy.

Q. - Children? - Ambra age 8. Cole age 7. Ariah age 4. Caleb age 3m. 

Q. - Hobbies/Talents? - I love to exercise, bike, hike, camp, vacation, play with my kids - basically anything that is active and fun - count me in! :) 

Q. - Ward calling? - Ward missionary! 

Q. - Anything else you'd like us to know about you? I love this ward and all of you. Thank you for being so wonderful and inspiring me to be a better person.